Monday, January 19, 2009

Lost is Back This Wednesday!!!!

It's been a while since I have signed on to blogspot, but it's nice to be back. The Disney contest that I was involved in this time last year consumed me and I dropped the LOST football. I had the time of my life during the contest and even after it was over in April it was hard to get back to blogging. I still watched the show, but couldn't finish the blog. My apologies to those who I let down. Thanks to several good friends who emailed and asked If I would get back to it this season, I am. I will do my best to keep everything up to date. However, 2009 is a transition year for me. For those who have not yet heard, my job at Star 94 is coming to an end and we may have to move to another city to find work. If this is the case, I could possibly get delayed, but should be able to get through most of the season. With that bit of info out of the way, let's get started.

Wednesday Night starts at 8:00 with Lost: Destiny Calls, a recap of the first four seasons. Then it's the two-hour season 5 premiere: "Because You Left/The Lie." In this episode, according to the TV Guide synopsis, Jack and Ben round up the Oceanic 6 and begin the return to the island, carrying Locke's body with them in order to save the remaining survivors, who are feeling the effects of the island move/time shift. Also, Michelle Rodriguez is back as "Anna Lucia" for a guest star appearance. (Season 5 Press Release)

I read a great article the other day that said time shifting will be addressed this season and play a major role. Also, Sawyer will be a key player this year... and for the ladies, he'll have his shirt off a lot. Look for Josh Holloway's "James Ford" to be a major focal point this season.

That's it for now. I've got my DVR set, and my Hi-Def capture computer ready...haha... I'm such a geek. I'm gonna go make some popcorn. Here's to Wednesday and the return of LOST!

No comments:

Post a Comment